Senior Project Manager opportunity in Chicagoland
A well established integrated security provider has requested assistance from PRI in identifying a resourceful , professional and proven Senior Level Project Management Professional for their greater Chicagoland area office.
Do you love running the show? Are you the type that enjoys taking full charge from “soup to nuts” of a large project? Have you run jobs at the $500K and up mark in value? If so…do we have an opportunity for you- Read on…
The Security Project Manager supports large, more complex(integrated) jobs and multiple projects from pre-booking to customer acceptance. Supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects. Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion.
- $90,000-$100,000 + Lucrative Bonuses
- Company provided vehicle
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Extremely attractive 401K with amazing match
- Complete medical/dental and vision coverage for you and the family
- A ton more terrific benefits…..
• Participates in pre-bid reviews and sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of the sales estimate and job layout. Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements. Follows up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of job scope.
• Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team. Monitors progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
• Prepares or oversees preparation of engineering re-estimate reports. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting tools and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs. Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtains bids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services.
• Participates in job site final walk-thru and manages the completion of all close-out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions; transfers or excess materials; billings, collections and payments; and all project records.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations; Excellent contracting skills; An understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects; Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have 5 to 7 years of experience as a Security Project Manager. Experience managing projects of $500K and above in size. Must have excellent negotiating skills.
• Must have PMP Certification or gain certification within 18 months of hire.
If you have these skills and the aspiration to elevate your game to the next level, please call or contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org