Project Management Professional-Fire & Security
A well-established and highly respected integrated security and fire alarm provider has requested assistance from PRI in identifying a resourceful , professional and proven Project Management Professional for their greater St. Louis, MO area office.
Do you love running the show? Are you the type that enjoys taking full charge from “soup to nuts” of a large project? Have you run jobs at the $50K and up mark in value? If so…do we have an opportunity for you- Read on…
The Fire & Security Project Manager supports large, more complex(integrated) jobs and multiple projects from pre-booking to customer acceptance. Supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects. Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion.
- $60,000-$70,000 + lucrative bonuses
- Company provided vehicle
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Extremely attractive 401K with amazing match
- Complete medical/dental and vision coverage for you and the family
- A ton more terrific benefits…..
• Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements. Follows up with appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of job scope.
• Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team. Monitors progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
• Prepares or oversees preparation of engineering re-estimate reports. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs. Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting tools and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs. Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtains bids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services.
• Participates in job site final walk-thru and manages the completion of all close-out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions; transfers or excess materials; billings, collections and payments; and all project records.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations; Excellent contracting skills; An understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects; Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have 5 to 7 years of experience as a low voltage Project Manager. Experience managing projects of $50K -250K and above in size. Must have excellent negotiating skills.
• MUST HAVE NICET CERTIFICATION and able to gain level III within 12 months of hire.
If you have these skills and the aspiration to elevate your game to the next level, we would like to hear from you and have a confidential conversation.