HVAC – Working Supervisor Opportunity Created!
P.R.I. has been asked to help a SE Regional HVAC contractor identify a proven working HVAC Supervisor for a large Industrial application. The particulars of this exciting role are below- if you are qualified or know someone that may be interested in discussing the details, feel free to reach out to us today.
Well established regional Industrial and Commercial HVAC service company has one open position for a Working Supervisor serve customers and support a team of technicians in the greater Montgomery/Birmingham Alabama area. Successful applicants will be able to troubleshoot and repair a variety of commercial and industrial grade HVAC systems. They will also possess the ability to offer technical support and training to junior technicians, and answer customer questions. Knowledge of all building HVAC systems is also vital to this role.
Base pay $25.00-$ 30.00+DOE
- Medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Company provided vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top
- Ongoing product and professional training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- Support up to 5 imbedded HVAC technicians at a large industrial facility.
- Perform diagnostic tasks for complex maintenance and repair activities.
- Read and interpret blueprints, as-built control diagrams, and HVAC equipment electrical schematic control wiring diagrams, and to use these in determining proper system operation, troubleshooting, and repair of HVAC systems.
- Performs the most complex troubleshooting and repair of industrial and commercial mechanical, air conditioning, heating and ventilating equipment and control systems.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains Centrifugal Chillers and other complex mechanical, air conditioning, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Ensures mechanical systems are running at peak efficiency by inspecting equipment for operating efficiency and safety standards.
- Monitors and inspects construction projects and contract work to ensure compliance with contractual agreements and with national, state and local code requirements.
- Maintains records of work performed and parts and materials used.
- Maintains records of equipment failures and repairs.
- 5-10 years of experience with a variety of HVAC systems including Centrifugal Chillers, roof top units and associated systems components.
- EPA Universal certification.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel programs.
- Hands on knowledge of chilled water systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose variety of building HVAC systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.