DIRECTOR of National Operations Position Created
PRI partners with a National full service systems integration firm to identify and place a high caliber individual for a new and exciting role of Director- Center of Excellence. This role is a newly created position to support the Enterprise Security organization. This person will report to the VP of Enterprise Security and will have 15 – 17 reports; this team will steadily grow over time. The role of the Director -Center of Excellence is to build up and lead a team of highly trained security integration professionals in order to ensure effective and market competitive bid preparation and project execution support of complex security solutions. The Center of Excellence’s main goal is to provide hands on support for the Enterprise Security business in selected markets with an expert team providing technical solution design, execution support and program management know how to bridge any existing gaps in competency.
Designs and manages strategies and initiatives in setting the direction for business processes. Conceptualizes, recommends and implements business processes that ensure alignment with the strategic direction. Conceptualizes requirements to determine systems strategies to integrate processes and operating data that provide seamless access. Manages recommendations and implements business process changes and system solutions.
All qualified candidates MUST have the following:
1. Experience providing enterprise wide solutions.
2. Proven experience in Systems & Solutions project execution (operations execution background).
3. Minimum 5 years experience in leading position for sales of solution / value business.
4. Must demonstrate a high level on initiative, strategic orientation, excellent communication skills. Also must demonstrate a high level of customer focus.
5. Ability to travel up to 50%.
6. Master of Business Administration and or equivalent work and educational experience.
**Director must reside in either ATLANTA OR CHICAGO – possible relocation assistance available.
Not required but would be a plus:
1. Minimum of 5 years experience in Operations/ Business Development/Engineering in a comparable Division with a very strong regional focus.
2. Enterprise Security experience.
This role will be compensated through a blend of salary and a performance incentive structure
- Base pay of $170,000-$190,000
- Incentive of 20%
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company provided tools- Lap top, cell phone etc
- Complete medical and dental coverage
- Very attractive 401K with strong match
- Paid time off up to 4 weeks to start