SERVICE SALES GURU
SERVICE SALES GURU (Service Account Representative)
PRI Partners with Jersey Based Fire Protection Firm for BRAND New Position.
Leading Fire Protection Service provider partners with PRI to find a SERVICE SALES GURU for their North Jersey area operation.
What is a SERVICE SALES GURU? Simply out, it’s someone who is good at working with facilities managers and owners and finding service solutions for their building fire alarm and life safety systems. BUT more importantly, they have to love what they do! They have to enjoy developing long term clients. This opportunity is not just for someone who goes to work to collect a paycheck, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and highly professional team of industry veterans to deliver the ABSOLUTE best in class service within the low voltage industry. This is an opening for someone who is looking for true professional growth with a “next level” organization-
Do you feel LIKE A COG IN THE MACHINE of your current company? If you are not feeling challenged, a bit bored and even a little underappreciated, this is probably a good time to have a confidential discussion to explore this fantastic opportunity with the Northeast’s fastest growing low voltage services contractor!
$55,000 – $60,000 Base Salary + company vehicle w/ gas card and a very lucrative commission plan
- 4 weeks paid time off to start
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Auto & Gas Card
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top
- Ongoing product and professional industry training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- Able and willing to enjoy your work, have fun and bring your best each day.
- Support a geographic area in and around the Westchester County marketplace.
Service Account Representative. This position is focused on the company services including fire alarm test and inspection, move’s add and changes. The primary responsibility is to successfully sell maintenance, test and repair service agreements and assist in identifying applications through operational and facility efficiencies delivered to End-Users in the N.Jersey area.
- Developing sales business plans and meeting overall financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree OR in lieu of degree, 2 years of sales experience in building and/or low voltage industry.
- 2 years of solutions sales experience acquired within the building and/or low voltage industries.
- Foster and build positive customer relations by interfacing with, and calling on, all levels of management.
- Preparing and presenting professional proposals that includes technical solutions, financial solutions, and overall cost savings.
- Lead and work in tandem with the sales team to provide a complete solution for both installs and service.
REMEMBER…A conversation never hurt anyone and it’s never a bad idea to poke your head out of the window to smell the fresh air…