Commercial Sales Leader postion opens in the Emerald City
Commercial Sales Manager – AKA- “Roll up your Sleeves Sales Leader”
The fastest growing and most dynamic Security and Fire Alarm integrator in the U.S. has a RARE opening
National Security and Fire Alarm Service provider partners with PRI to find a Sales Manager for their SEATTLE, WA area operations.
DYNAMIC, FUN and growing national Industrial and Commercial Security service company has a position for a “Roll up your sleeves sales leader” to manage branch operations and a team of PROJECT AND SERVICE SALES Professionals.
What is a “Roll up your Sleeves Sales Leader”? Simply put its someone who is good at working with Commercial Sales people and possess excellent understanding of the business as well as proven mentoring and training abilities within the industry. This is NOT A NOT FOR A DESK DRIVER!
Most importantly, this Sales Leader has to love what they do. This opportunity is not just for someone who goes to work to collect a paycheck, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and highly professional team of Security and Fire industry veterans to deliver the ABSOLUTE best in class service within the industry.
If you are feeling not challenged, a bit bored, and even a little under-appreciated, this is probably a good time to have a confidential discussion to explore this fantastic opportunity with one of the nation’s fastest growing full service security services contractors!
Our Sales Leader will have a background in Commercial Low Voltage (as a Commercial / Industrial Sales Person) and will have had experience selling systems.
This person will also possess the ability to offer support and training to sales people and answer customer questions. Knowledge of integrated security and building systems and strong customer facing presence is also very important to this role.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a supervisory role leading a team of field COMMERCIAL Sales professionals in the COMMERCIAL security/fire alarm industry.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Four years of direct sales experience in the security/fire alarm Industry.
- PROVEN track record of mentoring and supporting successful sales teams
- Performs the client visits and engages in ride-a-longs with sales team members to help close new business opportunities.
- Oversee and manage operating budget and sales plan.
- Track record of leading a team and experience with hiring, mentoring, training and supporting industry sales field professionals.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel programs.
- Did we mention excellent customer service skills?
Base pay $55,000 Base comp + Bonus and commission with a company vehicle pay program and an amazing benefits plan listed below.- This is a $100K++ a year position.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone/phone allowance
- Ongoing product and professional training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- 10% or less travel- all local.
If you or someone you know matches up with this position overview, feel free to contact us today for a confidential discussion about the details of this role and company