PRi asked to help one of the South’s leading commercial HVAC contractors!
Project & Service Solution Sales Representative
Leading HVAC and Controls Service provider partners with PRI to find a Project & SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE for their BIRMINGHAM, AL area operation.
What is a HVAC PROJECT AND SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE? Simply out, it’s someone who is good at working with facilities managers and owners and finding service solutions for their HVAC and building automation systems. BUT more importantly, they have to love what they do. This opportunity is not just for someone who goes to work to collect a paycheck, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and highly professional team of HVAC industry veterans to deliver the ABSOLUTE best in class service within the building controls industry.
Do you feel LIKE A COG IN THE MACHINE of your current company? If you are not feeling challenged, a bit bored and even a little underappreciated, this is probably a good time to have a confidential discussion to explore this fantastic opportunity with the Southeast’s fastest growing HVAC services contractor!
$55,000-$70,000 Base Salary + auto allowance with gas card & lucrative commission plan!
This is a $100K++ package out of the gates with no cap on earnings potential and the ability to provide a variety of products and solutions to clients and prospective clients alike!
- Medical and dental- Company paid
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Company provided vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top
- Ongoing product and professional industry training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- Able and willing to enjoy your work, have fun and bring your best each day.
- Support a geographic area in and around the BIRMINGHAM marketplace.
Project & Service Account Representative. This position is focused on the company services including heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation and energy management. The primary responsibility is to successfully sell maintenance, test and repair service agreements and assist in identifying applications through operational and facility efficiencies delivered to End-Users in the Atlanta area.
- Developing sales business plans and meeting overall financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of degree, 3 years of sales experience in building and/or low voltage industry.
- 3 years of solutions sales experience acquired within the building and/or low voltage industries.
- Foster and build positive customer relations by interfacing with, and calling on, all levels of management.
- Preparing and presenting professional proposals that includes technical solutions, financial solutions, and overall cost savings.
- Lead and work in tandem with the sales team to provide a complete solution for both installs and service.
- Developing value proposition utilizing total cost of operations.
- Developing self funding proposals through energy savings and rebates.
- 5 years of commercial HVAC/Energy Solutions sales experience.
- Ability to develop and execute prospecting and account plans to exceed yearly quotas.
- Experience working with building owners or large property management firms.
- Excellent cold-calling skills and the ability to identify and seek out new business through other channels as well strong account management skills to grow existing business. .
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Active participation in industry trade organizations i.e. NFPA, ISPE, BOMA, CSHE, IFMA