Regional HVAC Company Has Area Leadership Opening!
P.R.I. has been asked by a leading S.E. Regional HVAC services provider to help them identify a proven AREA Service Leader for their Montgomery area Office. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a career HVAC manager to move into a dynamic and growing industry organization – details of the opportunity are below!
Well established regional Industrial and Commercial HVAC service company has a position for an AREA SERVICE MANAGER to manage branch operations and team of technicians in the greater Montgomery/Birmingham Alabama area. Successful applicants will have a background in HVAC and will have been able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC mechanical systems and exposure to automation control systems.
This person will also possess the ability to offer support and training to junior technicians and answer customer questions. Knowledge of all building HVAC systems and strong customer facing presence is also very important to this role.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role leading a team of field personnel in the HVAC/building controls industry.
- Read and interpret blueprints, as-built control diagrams, and HVAC equipment electrical schematic control wiring diagrams, and to use these in helping other team members if need be to determine proper system operation, troubleshooting, and repair of HVAC systems.
- Performs the client visits and engages in occasional calls with service team members.
- Oversee and manage operating budget and ongoing service billings.
- Track record of leading a service based team of field technicians- experience with hiring, mentoring, training and supporting industry field professionals.
- Maintains records of work performed and parts and materials used.
- Maintains records of equipment failures and repairs.
- 5-10 years of experience in the HVAC/Controls/Mechanical industry
- EPA Universal certification a plus.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Base pay $75,000-95,000+ Bonus and vehicle
- Medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Phone/phone allowance
- Ongoing product and professional training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- 10% or less travel- all local.