National HVAC Services Contractor teams with PRI to identify AREA SERVICE LEADER
DYNAMIC, FUN and growing national Industrial and Commercial HVAC service company has a position for an AREA SERVICE MANAGER to manage branch operations and team of SERVICE technicians in the greater PENSACOLA, FL area.
What is a HVAC Service Manager “SUPERMAN”? Simply put its someone who is good at working with technicians and possess excellent customer service skills. Someone who loves to problem solve be in front of the client (not hanging out in an office all day). Most importantly, this Service Manager SUPERMAN has to love what they do. This opportunity is not just for someone who goes to work to collect a paycheck, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and highly professional team of HVAC industry veterans to deliver the ABSOLUTE best in class service within the HVAC and building controls industry.
If you are feeling not challenged, a bit bored, and even a little underappreciated, this is probably a good time to have a confidential discussion to explore this fantastic opportunity with the Southeast’s fastest growing HVAC services contractor!
Our “SUPERMAN” will have a background in HVAC and will have had experience troubleshooting and repairing HVAC mechanical systems and exposure to automation control systems.
This person will also possess the ability to offer support and training to technicians and answer customer questions. Knowledge of all building HVAC systems and strong customer facing presence is also very important to this role.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a supervisory role leading a team of field personnel in the HVAC/building controls industry (preferred).
- Read and interpret blueprints, as-built control diagrams, and HVAC equipment electrical schematic control wiring diagrams, and to use these in helping other team members if need be to determine proper system operation, troubleshooting, and repair of HVAC systems.
- Performs the client visits and engages in occasional calls with service team members.
- Oversee and manage operating budget and ongoing service billings.
- Track record of leading a service based team of field technicians- experience with hiring, mentoring, training and supporting industry field professionals.
- Maintains records of work performed and parts and materials used.
- Maintains records of equipment failures and repairs.
- 5-10 years of experience in the HVAC/Controls/Mechanical industry
- EPA Universal certification a plus.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel programs.
- Did we mention excellent customer service skills.
Base pay $55,000-$65,000+ Bonus and a company vehicle with an amazing benefits plan listed below.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Phone/phone allowance
- Ongoing product and professional training
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Much more to this dynamic opportunity!
- 10% or less travel- all local.