National Security Project Manager- Seattle Based
NATIONAL SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER
Do you love running the show? Are you the type that enjoys taking full charge from “soup to nuts” of a large security project? Have you run jobs at the $100K and up mark in value? If so…do we have an opportunity for you- Read on…
A well-established integrated security consulting provider has requested assistance from PRI in identifying a resourceful, professional and proven National Project Management Professional for their greater SEATTLE AREA OFFICE.
The National Security Project Manager is responsible to manage projects requiring security systems installation, revision or demolition. The management is on behalf of our Global Clients and in conjunction with associated vendor companies. Our project mission is to work with the client security consulting team to deliver projects that align with corporate standards, specific project goals and individual project schedule and budget requirements.
The National Security Project Manager supports large, more complex (integrated) jobs and multiple projects from pre-booking to customer acceptance. Supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects. Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion.
Working with client project and operations teams, the Security Project Manager will create designs, obtain approvals from the consulting team, create request for proposals (RFPs) for solicitation of security integration services from the marketplace, make recommendations to the project team, manage integration services in conjunction with the facility construction teams and commission and turn over systems for monitoring by the operations center.
- $80,000-$90,000 + monthly bonus & relocation package
- Company provided vehicle allowance
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Extremely attractive 401K with amazing match
- Complete medical/dental and vision coverage for you and the family
- A ton more terrific benefits…..
Responsibilities & “Must Have’s” Include
- Work with a small team on behalf of large client organizations.
- Corporate / Enterprise level Project Management experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in the electronic security industry field installation/lead work or direct Project Management background with a solid understanding of systems operations.
- Enterprise access control, alarm, and video (or like systems) experience and technical knowledge- Enterprise level panels.
- Security system design and specifications documentation experience.
- Ability to manage Request for Proposal (RFP) to multiple security integrators including evaluating received proposals and making selection recommendations.
- Ability to remotely manage multiple security integrators on multiple concurrent projects across multiple geographic location of varying time lengths and importance.
- Ability to travel as required- up to 20%
- Must enjoy working in the U.S. and then occasionally traveling to exciting and interesting places around the world
- Above average organizational skills.
- Manage project financials from proposal creation, purchase order issuance, weekly project cost tracking and reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and remain productive.
• Strong knowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations; Excellent contracting skills; An understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects; Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• PMP Certification is a PLUS but not required.
If you have these skills and the aspiration to elevate your game to the next level, please call or contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org